Welcome to the HAWKEN Wiki
For information on the free-to-play, mech-based first-person shooter
developed by Reloaded Games.
Hawken is an upcoming, free-to-play, mech-based first-person shooter under development by Reloaded Games. The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic planet -- Illal -- industrialized to the point of collapse, in which the hunt for resources has become a battle for survival. Hawken favors a unique balance between the lumbering giants of Western games and the sleek robots in Eastern games. Featuring a growing number of mech customizations, maps, and stunning graphics through the Unreal 3 Engine, Hawken has made piloting a mech never come closer to reality.
Hawken Wiki Recommendations
- In order for your experience in viewing this wiki the best, please use an update-to-date version of Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome.
- Due to the way that MediaWiki loads page content, some images on some pages may not appear. To fix this, simply scroll in an applicable direction to make the images appear.
- Mozilla Firefox: Hold "Shift" and click the refresh button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
- Internet Explorer: Hold "Ctrl" and click the refresh/reload button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
- Google Chrome: Hold "Ctrl" and click the refresh button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
- Safari: Merely click the reload button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
Recent Blog Posts
Finally back from my long trip abroad, I'll start making contributions again.Read more >
Hello everyone! As part of the (agonizingly) slow process to repair security flaws that Wikia is conducting, they have decided to remove the verbatim page elements. View the original article here
What is a verbatim? If you're an average user, you lik…Read more >
I probably should have made a post about this earlier, but I moved to Iceland for the next few months for an internship at the university, and I'll be a little busy settling in and discovering the place for the next week or two before I'm able to ed…Read more >
Before making edits to this wikia, please review our Editing Guidelines. Thank you!
If you need assistance working with the HTML/CSS/jQuery code on some pages, the Wiki Help page will be of assistance to you.
Current poll lifespan: 7/28/16 to ??/??/??
Our Wiki News
Test Drive until ??/??/??
A paint pattern can be added to mechs for visual customization, and can only be unlocked with MC. Paint patterns can be toggled onto different regions of a mech, and values for the scale and color saturation of a pattern can be altered. Elite and special mech parts cover up paint patterns. Once a paint pattern has been unlocked, it can be used on all mechs. Paint patterns are applied underneath the paint trim. Paint patterns are sometimes called camos... Read more >