Welcome to the HAWKEN Wiki
For information on the free-to-play, mech-based first-person shooter
developed by Reloaded Games.
Hawken is an upcoming, free-to-play, mech-based first-person shooter under development by Reloaded Games. The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic planet -- Illal -- industrialized to the point of collapse, in which the hunt for resources has become a battle for survival. Hawken favors a unique balance between the lumbering giants of Western games and the sleek robots in Eastern games. Featuring a growing number of mech customizations, maps, and stunning graphics through the Unreal 3 Engine, Hawken has made piloting a mech never come closer to reality.
Hawken Wiki Recommendations
- In order for your experience in viewing this wiki the best, please use an update-to-date version of Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. Google Chrome does not properly shade the outlines on the mech, weapon, item, and ability pages and stubs, which means that some sections of the page you're viewing will appear to blend improperly or be had to differentiate.
- Due to the way that MediaWiki loads page content, some images on some pages may not appear. To fix this, simply scroll in an applicable direction to make the images appear.
- Mozilla Firefox: Hold "Shift" and click the refresh button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
- Internet Explorer: Hold "Ctrl" and click the refresh/reload button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
- Google Chrome: Hold "Ctrl" and click the refresh button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
- Safari: Merely click the reload button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
Recent Blog Posts
Sorry for the sudden bout of inactivity, I had finals and went camping for a few days afterwards etc, etc... I'll be easing myself back into the hawken-verse starting today.
Expect more wiki content!Read more >
Capnjosh just posted a new announcement regarding mech prices. The half price week(end) is over, and they've decided to redo mech pricing to make it more "normazlied", and have less of a pay to win feel. This is likely due to some mechs costing 1200…Read more >
Well I just spent a while editing the internals page and all the item pages with costs, space taken up, and sometimes an added sentence or two to clarify things I thought could be clarified. Definitely a lot of work!
I'll probably take a break for to…Read more >
Current poll lifespan: 6/1/15 to 6/30/15
I just want a Hawken mouse
Our Wiki News
- 6/14/14: The wiki editing help page is live! I just finished typing out 3000 words of reference material for you to use in case you have questions on how to edit something on the wiki. Be sure to check it out!
--TiberiumFusion (talk) 20:35, June 14, 2014 (UTC)TiberiumFusion
- Mech Pricing Update! Mechs have more normalized prices
Test Drive until 6/5/15
Each mech is armed with two weapons: one primary and one secondary. Weapons do not consume ammo, but they do have varied rates of fire and share the same capacity for heat. Once a mech overheats, both of its weapons are disabled for a short period of time. Most mechs have three primary weapons to choose from, a stock weapon, an alternate weapon (unlocked at mech rank 3), and a prestige weapon (unlocked at mech rank 5). These extra weapons can be bought for 5446 HC or 720 MC each. All mechs have a single secondary weapon that is irreplaceable. The secondary weapon is usually more powerful than the primaries, slower to fire, and generates more heat. All secondary weapons have an alternate function that can be activated by pressing the middle mouse button... Read more >