Hawken is an upcoming, free-to-play, mech-based first-person shooter under development by Adhesive Games. The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic planet -- Illal -- industrialized to the point of collapse, in which the hunt for resources has become a battle for survival. Hawken favors a unique balance between the lumbering giants of Western games and the sleek robots in Eastern games. Featuring a growing number of mech customizations, maps, and stunning graphics through the Unreal 3 Engine, Hawken has made piloting a mech never come closer to reality.
Hawken Wiki Recommendations
- In order for your experience in viewing this wiki the best, please use an update-to-date version of Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. Google Chrome does not properly shade the outlines on the mech, weapon, item, and ability pages and stubs, which means that some sections of the page you're viewing will appear to blend improperly or be had to differentiate.
- Due to the way that MediaWiki loads page content, some images on some pages may not appear. To fix this, simply scroll in an applicable direction to make the images appear.
- Mozilla Firefox: Hold "Shift" and click the refresh button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
- Internet Explorer: Hold "Ctrl" and click the refresh/reload button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
- Google Chrome: Hold "Ctrl" and click the refresh button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
- Safari: Merely click the reload button while viewing a page on the Hawken wiki.
Recent Blog Posts
I'm getting seriously concerned about the fate of Hawken. There hasn't been any Hawken news since the beginning of August, not even test drive anouncements. Just recently, upon visiting the official site, I found that the community segment of the si…Read more >
Okay, this is insane:
So I log on to our wikia and go to the wikia activity page to find more spam. And not just fake edit spam, but pure vandalism! The anon editor (220.127.116.11 in Mexico) posted a link in their edit summary that leads to a f***in…Read more >
Good day, everyone!
A notice on vandalism and scamming:
One of our fellow community members, Ben Wong, has noticed and removed vandalism placed here by an anonymous user a day ago. To repeat what he said, VANDALISM AND SCAMMING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. A…Read more >
Current poll lifespan: 11/1/14 to 11/30/14
Our Hawken Wikia
Our Wiki News
- 6/14/14: The wiki editing help page is live! I just finished typing out 3000 words of reference material for you to use in case you have questions on how to edit something on the wiki. Be sure to check it out!
--TiberiumFusion (talk) 20:35, June 14, 2014 (UTC)TiberiumFusion
- No recent news right now :(
Test Drive until ??/??/??
Mechs are the user-controlled vehicles of Hawken. Currently, mechs are split up into three different weight classes: light A-class mechs, medium B-class mechs, and heavy C-class mechs. All mechs have a primary and secondary weapon arm, deployable item slots, internal functions slots, and a unique ability. Each mech additionally uses thrusters to move boost, dodge, and turn. When damaged in battle, mechs have the ability to repair. As mechs are used in battles, they gain experience toward their rank. Ranking up mechs will unlock elite chasis parts and alternate primary weapons. Mechs can be customized by in many ways - different chasis parts from other mechs, a variety of thruster styles, a variety of repair drones, paint patterns (camos), and a paint highlight. The user can also customize their mech's cockpit with various items, crosshair styles, and colors... Read more >